You will be engaged in an interactive environment where they will be demonstrated on how to scan, test, hack and secure your own systems. The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems.
You will begin by understanding:
1) How perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks.
2) Learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system.
3) Learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation.
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Foot printing and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: System Hacking
- Module 06: Trojans and Backdoors
- Module 07: Viruses and Worms
- Module 08: Sniffers
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial of Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Hacking Web servers
- Module 13: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 14: SQL Injection
- Module 15: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 16: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 17: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 18: Buffer Overflow
- Module 19: Cryptography
- Module 20: Penetration Testing
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure