EC-Council’s Certified Security Analyst/LPT programme is a highly interactive 5-day security class designed to teach Security Professionals the advanced uses of the LPT methodologies, tools and techniques required to perform comprehensive information security tests.
You will learn:
(1) How to design, secure and test networks to protect your organization from the threats hackers and crackers pose.
(2) You will be taught tools and ground breaking techniques for security and penetration testing, this class will help you perform the intensive assessments required to effectively identify and mitigate risks to the security of your infrastructure.
(3) As you learn to identify security problems, you will also learn how to avoid and eliminate them, with the class providing complete coverage of analysis and network security-testing topics.
The course will significantly benefit Network server administrators, Firewall Administrators, Security Testers, System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals. This course prepares you for exam 412-79 to receive the ECSA certification. The Student also will be prepared for the LPT certification.
- Module 1: The Need for Security Analysis
- Module 2: Advanced Googling
- Module 3: TCP/IP Packet Analysis
- Module 4: Advanced Sniffing Techniques
- Module 5: Vulnerability Analysis with Nessus
- Module 6: Advanced Wireless Testing
- Module 7: Designing a DMZ
- Module 8: Snort Analysis
- Module 9: Log Analysis
- Module 10: Advanced Exploits and Tools